More deleting! input/test/ part 3

From: Graham Percival
Subject: More deleting! input/test/ part 3
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:29:27 -0700

Continuing in my quest to make "ls input/test" display in a single
screenful...  Yes, there's a lot of files this time, but most are very
short.  Don't worry.  :)

These are all (IMHO) pretty easy choices.  I've got more files for
consideration for regression or deleting, but they might require a bit
more thought, so I'll send them in part 4.

follow-break.ly and key-clefs.ly are leftover from part 3.  for some
reason, follow-break doesn't work, but when I copied lines from
follow-break to follow-thread, the example worked in follow-thread.
key-clefs is leftover because nobody knows who created that file.

address@hidden:~/dev/lilypond/input/test$ grep DELETE * -l
follow-break.ly
key-clefs.ly
multi-slope.ly