Re: New website

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: New website
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:04:00 +0200

Stefaan Himpe wrote:
 > And since

most tutorial readers are newbies, we should treat them as gently as
possible.  :)

Hi,

Please allow a newbie to comment on this.

I actually prefer to have a one-page-contains-it-all version,
because it is easier to have your browser search for
certain keywords when you are struggling through your
first pieces...

Of course we could have both, but if I were to choose between
one option or the other, I'd definitely vote for the single page
version, both for the search possibilities and to make it easy
to just scroll down to quickly browse through the contents to
get a general overview.

   /Mats