Re: PHP environment variables: out (among the others)

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: Re: PHP environment variables: out (among the others)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:55:52 +0300 (EEST)

> I'm sorry to hear that, but I don't think that this is Lily's fault.
> You must be annoyed, but you're complaining to the wrong list.  I
> really think you should take this up with the mandrake php maintainer.

I'm happy to announce that with MDK9.2-RC1 I had no problems to build rpms
for LilyPond 1.9.3 after installing Thac's rpms -- all deps were fulfilled
and everything went fine. And I did not see that `out' variable anymore
(where did it even come from?) in the environment variable name space.

BTW, there are already 1.8.1 and an first development build, 1.9.1, for
Mandrake in Thac's site.

  Heikki Junes