SF s during dynamic spanner.

From: Ralph Little
Subject: SF s during dynamic spanner.
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:16:44 -0000

Hi,
I noticed this recently.
I'm not sure how to get around it....

Lilypond 2.1.19 (2.1.2 as well I think).

-----------------------8<-----------------------8<----------------------
-8<--
\score {
        \notes {
                \relative c' {
                        c-\< d e-\sf f-\!
                }
        }
}

-----------------------8<-----------------------8<----------------------
-8<--
I get:

lilypond (GNU LilyPond) 2.1.19
Running usr...
Now processing: `test.ly'
Parsing...Interpreting music...
/home/ralph/music/test.ly:4:19: warning: can't find start of
(de)crescendo:
                        c-\< d e-\sf f-\
                                        !

Regards,
Ralph

---------
Tribal Data Solutions has moved, please visit our website for more details
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of
our copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
message. Thank you.