Re: patch for make-music

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: patch for make-music
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 02:35:48 -0700

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

address@hidden writes:
I haven't updated convert-ly (not sure about it). Maybe something like
that should be added (?)
----
def conv (str):
        str = re.sub ('make-music-by-name', 'make-music',str)
        return str

conversions.append (((2,1,XXXX), conv, """More Scheme function renaming"""))

yes, looks fine, just add it at the bottom of the conversion list.

With 2.1.28 I get the following warning:

warning: lily-guile: make-music-by-name is deprecated. Use make-music instead.

Since I don't find any instances of 'make-music-by-name' in my files I'm guessing that this might be a clue to one of you about something incomplete in this name change. If you would like more information here let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Paul Scott