Important notify about your e-mail account.

From: administration
Subject: Important notify about your e-mail account.
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 16:08:46 -0500

Dear user, the management of Gnu.org mailing system wants to let you  know
that,

Our  antivirus software has  detected  a large ammount of viruses outgoing
from your email account, you may use our free anti-virus tool to  clean up
your  computer  software.

Advanced details can be found in  attached file.

For security reasons attached file is password protected. The password  is
"65161".

The  Management,
    The Gnu.org team                              http://www.gnu.org