Re: anomalies with 2.1.32

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: anomalies with 2.1.32
Date: 21 Mar 2004 12:19:15 +0000

On Sun, 2004-03-21 at 11:42, Matthias Kilian wrote:
> [Changed to development list, since it's really a bleeding-edge issue]
>
> On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 04:43:34PM +0000, David Bobroff wrote:
> > I'm still getting those same anomalies with v2.1.32; that is, dismbodied
> > beams, multimeasure rest numbers displaced to the right, etc. [...]
>
> Me, too :-(

> [...]
> There are other, even more strange errors on my chaconne example, such
> as noteheads at completely wrong places, overlapping systems, randomly
> misplaced accidentals, etc. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to reproduce
> those effects with a small file.

I'm having similar trouble reproducing the oddities with smaller files.
Most of the really strange things I was having have disappeared as of
ChangLog 1.1917; I'm not seeing the disembodied beams etc, in that file
of mine.  I am, however, still having some strange ties.  Some are still
arching quite a bit more than I think they should, and I've got one
which is crashing into a stem.  Also, I still shorts tie between two
downstem notes which are nearly flat on top with a noticable downward
bowing on the bottom.  This only shows up in the multi-line score.  I'd
be happy to send my *.ly files and/or a page of the *.pdf file (39k).

-David