LilyPond 2.3.0 released

From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: LilyPond 2.3.0 released
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 08:14:50 -0300

> This release marks the end of an era for me. For the past years I've
> hacked on LilyPond during my (PhD)study and unemployment. Tomorrow, I
> will start a regular job as logistics consultant, which means that
> from now on I won't be able to fix LilyPond bugs within the hour.

Congratulations on your new job!

a couple of things:

http://lilypond.org/download/v2.3 is pointing to a file (the tarball)
instead to a directory.

I notice you followed the TeX "convention" and named the file with
Portuguese note names as "portuges.ly". I don't know why they do/did
that (TeX-guys) but actually "portuges" is just plain wrong. The
correct is "portugues" (ask google :-)) The funny thing is babel name
the style files with english names (russian, spanish, etc), so they
should have used portuguese.

Pedro