typeset_grob

From: Ralph Little
Subject: typeset_grob
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:22:18 +0100

Hi,
How long can I wait after announcing a GROB before typesetting it?
Does it have to be typeset within the same translation timestep as the
announce, or can I typeset it at the end of the measure?
If I do, what affect will this have internally?
I have some text that I want to typeset, the contents of which I will
not fully know until the end of the measure.

Sorry for the obscure question,
Ralph

---------
Tribal Data Solutions has moved, please visit our website for more details
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of
our copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
message. Thank you.