Re: Call for help

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Call for help
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 20:53:06 +0200

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:00:21 +0200, Jan a dit :

 > Nicolas Sceaux writes:
 >> > CODE JANITOR
 >>
 > The first requisite is a login at savannah, so you can make changes to
 > the CVS archive. Could you go after that?

 > Han-Wen (on Jan's machine)

I think I can manage that. (my login is nsceaux)

Have you considered using some source documenting system, like
doxygen, for the C++ code? Do you think that might be useful (as a
reference for contributors) or not? too much a pain or doable?
Will you feel tired or irritated if you are harassed with questions?
:-)

nicolas