RE: Fret Diagram markup

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: RE: Fret Diagram markup
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 11:52:16 -0600

Oops --I'm sorry for the messy mistake.  I just did what the
instructions on the web page said, and didn't check the patch before I
sent it.  The command you listed is what I would have done if I were
doing it on my own, but I tried to follow instructions.

Sometimes it's better if you just do what you think is right....

Here's the ChangeLog entry; the new diff is attached.

 2004-05-30  Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>

        * scm/fret-diagrams.scm: add fret-diagram-verbose markup;
        modified fret-parse-string so it prepares for calls to
fret-diagram-verbose
        Changed display constants to props so they are available for
\override.

Thanks for your patience.

Carl