RE: Images in info directory

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: RE: Images in info directory
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 15:01:32 +0200

OK, I will look at it. I just asked it because as the maintainer of the
cygwin package I would happily see how my package should look. But I
haven't found a package yet that contained the images in the info
directory as intended. (Or I wanted to know if I were not able to
extract the links correctly).

Bert