Font troubles with Fedora Build from CVS

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Font troubles with Fedora Build from CVS
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:58:17 -0400

I built lilypond 2.3.5 under Fedora.  I had trouble with the images
(none were found), but proceeded to make install.  Lilypond apparently
installed OK, as I can process .ly files.  However, every time I do, I
get the following messages:

warning: kpathsea can not find TFM file: `ecss8'
warning: can't find font: `ecss8'
warning: Loading default font
warning: kpathsea can not find TFM file: `ecss10'
warning: can't find font: `ecss10'
warning: Loading default font
warning: kpathsea can not find TFM file: `ecss12'
warning: can't find font: `ecss12'
warning: Loading default font
warning: kpathsea can not find TFM file: `ecss17'
warning: can't find font: `ecss17'
warning: Loading default font
[3]
warning: kpathsea can not find TFM file: `ecrm6'
warning: can't find font: `ecrm6'
warning: Loading default font
warning: kpathsea can not find TFM file: `ecbx6'
warning: can't find font: `ecbx6'
warning: Loading default font
warning: kpathsea can not find TFM file: `ecbx8'
warning: can't find font: `ecbx8'
warning: Loading default font
warning: kpathsea can not find TFM file: `ecbx10'
warning: can't find font: `ecbx10'
warning: Loading default font
warning: kpathsea can not find TFM file: `ecbx12'
warning: can't find font: `ecbx12'
warning: Loading default font
warning: kpathsea can not find TFM file: `ecrm8'
warning: can't find font: `ecrm8'
warning: Loading default font
warning: kpathsea can not find TFM file: `ecrm10'
warning: can't find font: `ecrm10'
warning: Loading default font
warning: kpathsea can not find TFM file: `ecrm17'
warning: can't find font: `ecrm17'
warning: Loading default font
paper output to `fret-diagram.tex'...

Any thoughts on how to fix this?