Re: tie direction problem in 2.2.4

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: tie direction problem in 2.2.4
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:59:14 +0200

On Wednesday 28 July 2004 03.20, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> Some weeks ago I reported a problem with ties (see below).  Please
> tell me how I can solve the problem (in the 2.2.x series).  If it can
> be solved, it should be mentioned in the info file, otherwise I
> suggest to add it to the bug database.

Try:

\version "2.2.4"

\score {
  \notes \relative c' {
    c1 ~ \tieUp c ~ \tieDown c
  }

  \paper {
    indent = 0.0\mm
    linewidth = 70.0\mm
  }
}

It should be mentioned somewhere in the docu that while the beam is created on
the first of its notes, ties / slurs are created on the last one. The example
in Layout-tunings-within-contexts.html is very confusing.

Erik