Re: music-glossary revised

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: music-glossary revised
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:01:44 +0200

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
I've revised the music glossary -- it's still not perfect but much
better IMHO.  Please have a look at the following music examples:

. `counterpoint': There are ugly rest collisions (which lilypond also
  reports as not resolvable).  This looks like a bug to me since there
  are proper `\stemUp' and `\stemDown' commands.

If you replace \stemUp with \voiceOne and \stemDown with \voiceTwo,
I think everythin will look much better.

Even better is probably to remove all the \context Voice = lhb
directives and \stemUp/Down or \voiceOne/Two and just use the
<<{...} \\ {...}>> construct, with seems to work very well on
this example.

   /Mats