fact checking for manual

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: fact checking for manual
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:16:39 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> Could somebody take a look at the following three sections?
>
> 4.7: talks about lilypond-latex and using the "old" wrapper that uses
> latex, unlike current LilyPond.  Is that info correct, or should it be
> commented out until 3.0 arrives?  (I've changed "3.0" to "2.4" in the
> text, but otherwise left it alone)

the wrapper is the old lilypond.py script that setup a small latex
include file to handle titling. Now LilyPond takes care of titling, so
it doesn't need the wrapper script.

> 7.5.8: I've tried to clarify the different ways of setting papersize,
> but I'm not certain that I understand how \layout works.  Is the new
> doc correct?   (you'll need to make web to see these changes)

No, it should be

  \paper {
    #(set-paper-size "a4")
  }

or

  #(set-default-paper-size "a4")

  \layout { #(set-paper-size .. ) }

will produce a warning.

> 9.7: do these recommended filename extensions look ok?

Can you give some context?