Re: question about a <> mark similar to a c-> notation...

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: question about a <> mark similar to a c-> notation...
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 00:58:25 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Carl Sorensen wrote:

> On Sun, 2004-10-31 at 16:20, Juergen Reuter wrote:
>
> > And, whenever changing feta-schrift, don't forget to clean the font such
> > that all font files will be rebuilt; otherwise, you will not see any
> > change, or the font will be messed up (as inserting a new character
> > changes the numbers in the font tables).
>
> The font is cleaned by executing buildscripts/out/clean-fonts, right?

Yes; at least, that's what clean-fonts is expected to do.  However, since
rebuilding the complete font may be quite time consuming, I sometimes
manually remove only a small subset of the generated font files (e.g.
only the generated files of the particular font size that I am using for
testing).  However, this is both installation dependent as well as
depending on what you are changing in the font and how you are testing.
In doubt, you should force a complete rebuilt of the font.

Greetings,
Jürgen