Problem in making lilypond

From: Giancarlo Niccolai
Subject: Problem in making lilypond
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:35:15 +0100

Hello;

I am trying to compile my first try with lily, but when the make system
reaches the info making point I have got a long sequence of errors:

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/gian/Progetti/lilypond/stepmake/stepmake'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gian/Progetti/lilypond/stepmake'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/gian/Progetti/lilypond/Documentation'
make PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C user all &&  make PACKAGE=LILYPOND
package=lilypond -C bibliography all &&  make PACKAGE=LILYPOND
package=lilypond -C pictures all &&  make PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond
-C topdocs all &&  make PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C misc all && true
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/gian/Progetti/lilypond/Documentation/user'
LANG= makeinfo  --enable-encoding -I ./out --output=./out/lilypond.info
out/lilypond.nexi
out/lilypond.nexi:264: Unknown command `/www@/.lilypond@/.org/''.
./out/macros.texi:89: Unknown command `ifdocbook'.
./out/macros.texi:106: Unmatched address@hidden'.
./out/macros.texi:115: warning: macro `internalsref' previously defined.
./out/macros.texi:93: warning: here is the previous definition of
`internalsref'.

And then, the make system goes loop saying "Too many errors!  Gave up."
forever. Any idea? How can I proceed?

Giancarlo.