Re: strong pizzicato

From: Arno Waschk
Subject: Re: strong pizzicato
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 12:33:26 +0100

can you give an example in the repertoire for such a sign?
I only know (yet) the bartok-pizz. sign, which is called "thumb" here (which makes sense for beginners' cello pieces, but is not used in advanced literature which uses it for the bartok-pizz instead), and sometimes a "+" sign, which is in the font as well... If you help finding such a sign in printed scores somehow/somewhere, i could probably provide a patch for adding, since i am busy with similar additions here right now.

- Arno