bugs - 2.4.2 docu

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: bugs - 2.4.2 docu
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 00:15:33 +0000

I'm reading the manual from cover to cover (sad person that I am), and have found the following things so far ... (dead tree version ...)

Page 101, section 5.11.1, in the only real paragraph in the section - "You should use \addlyrics unless you need to fancy things," - we seem to have a missing verb or something.

Page 102, section 5.11.2 - as an example of a "typical fault", we have "\lyricmode { twinkle }". I think the fault here is that this is perfectly correct! iiuc, this is meant to be an example of the havoc caused by a missing space, except the space isn't missing!

And page 107, section 5.11.7. The example of "one ambitus per staff" to my mind is not one ambitus at all. It's two ambits almost on top of each other - one ambitus would just be ef'-g'' without the a' and b'.

That's as far as I've got so far :-)

Cheers,
Wol
as Lies-to-People.