Re: How to set alternative text for Staff.printPartCombineTexts ?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: How to set alternative text for Staff.printPartCombineTexts ?
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:00:04 -0800

On 16-Jan-05, at 9:14 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

The relevant properties are called |soloText||, soloIIText| and aDueText. It seems that some information on these properties are missing in the manual.
The only place I could find the documentation of them is in
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.4/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond- internals/Tunable-context-properties.html#Tunable-context-properties The default values are described in the Program Reference documentation of the
Score context.

Thanks, added to CVS (in the partcombine section of the notation manual ).

What exactly did you mean by "some info on these properties are
missing" ? Do they not show up in the internals document? (I'm currently
working off the pdf docs, so no program reference for me)