AW: [SPAM?]: lilypond-devel Digest, Vol 26, Issue 38

From: Francois Planiol-Auger
Subject: AW: [SPAM?]: lilypond-devel Digest, Vol 26, Issue 38
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:30:44 +0100

Hi,

In Dialog with most musicians, I feel that the main problem that makes
lilypond not so popular ist the not wysiwyg kind of work.
My proposition and wish (for my self too):

An html (or other crossplattform format) page that contains an editor, a
viewer, a midi-sequencer and a shellscript (if tmp1 is different from tmp2
then run lilypond and display ps/pdf.
Of course by the first call it will be asked, which editor, which wiever and
wich sequencer is wished.
I suppose it is not very difficult to do that. Is it a good idea? Does
somebody wants do that?

               |           Viewer

  Editor       |

               |       Midi-Sequencer