Re: dynamics in parenthesis and square brackets

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: dynamics in parenthesis and square brackets
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:14:26 -0800

On 28-Jan-05, at 10:36 AM, Nicolas Sceaux wrote:
I've updated the manual when the syntax change was made, basically by
changind < > by { }.

Sorry, I was unclear.  I'm adding a new example to the manual  I can't
run 2.5.x, so I created the example in 2.4.2 and asked somebody to
update it to 2.5.x.

The correct code is:
rndf = \markup{ \center-align {\line { \bold{\italic (} \dynamic f

I added this to convert-ly.txt in bug cvs.

I don't think that adding the appropriate \line commands is really
doable in convert-ly.

convert-ly.txt is intended exactly for that: conversions that need to
be made, but can't be handled by convert-ly.  We can give examples
so that users know what changes they need to make by hand.