Lilypond-snapshot, was: problem with font of dynamics

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Lilypond-snapshot, was: problem with font of dynamics
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:09:11 -0700

Pedro Kroger wrote:

Hi,

I'm getting a "plain" font for dynamics with lily cvs (ChangeLog 1.3177).
Hi Pedro,

If you're working on the the next lilypond-snapshot would you consider renaming your current lilypond-snapshot to lilypond or something else and keeping it available. Feri's version still segfaults on my sid system.

Thanks again for all your work on theses packages,

Paul Scott