Re: Is Anthony Fok <address@hidden> MIA?

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Is Anthony Fok <address@hidden> MIA?
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:40:24 -0500

    JN> Pedro Kröger writes:
    >> I'll think about. but my inicial plan was to have both (i.e. lilypond
    >> and lilypond-snapshot) in debian.

    JN> That would be great.

I agree.  The current state where lilypond-snapshot is actually a
stable version should change, but being able to install both a stable
and an unstable version is really useful.

    >> somethings will be *much* easier since tetex is not required anymore
    >> but some issues remain unsolved.

    JN> Uhuh, tetex will still be an option.

And some of us probably wouldn't test much if we couldn't use
lilypond-book.  I assume tetex will still be required for
lilypond-book?

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139