Re: Span_dynamic_performer

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: Span_dynamic_performer
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:28:12 +0200 (CEST)

IIRC, volume is controlled on per-note basis (attack and release; passed as value parameter to each note on/off command), such that this approach would not impose any problems. However, almost all other parameters, such as pitch bend (important for tuning of micro tones), are channel messages, such that restrictions apply when putting multiple voices into a single track.

Greetings,
J�rgen