Re: removing unwanted accidentals

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: removing unwanted accidentals
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:02:56 +0200

> Attatched is a version or act1.ly, act1_.ly, that puts the final movement in
> its own score block. I know you may not want to put each movement in its own
> score, but lilypond expects this by default and notice how all the problems
> associated with doing it as you have it set up disappear.
>
> Stephen

Thanks for the suggestion, the code below will work nice as a
workaround.
I'll settle with it for engraving, and using the former for midi.

\score {
  << \ss
    \new GrandStaff <<
      \new Staff {
        \set Staff.instrument = \markup { "V1"       }
        \set Staff.instr = \markup { "V1"       }
        { \keyAM \clefva \vaAM }
      }
      \new Staff {
        \set Staff.instrument = \markup { "V2"      }
        \set Staff.instr = \markup { "V2"      }
        { \keyAM \clefvb \vbAM }
      }

      \new Staff {
        \set Staff.instrument = \markup { "Va"          }
        \set Staff.instr = \markup { "Va"          }
        { \keyAM \clefvc \vcAM }
      }
      \new Staff {
        \set Staff.instrument = \markup { "BC" }
        \set Staff.instr = \markup { "BC" }
        { \keyAM \clefvd \vdAM }
      }
      \context FiguredBass \fbAM

  \layout {
    indent = 0.0\mm
  }
}

> > I don't want them to appear as seperate scores, because they flow into
> > each other.
> > Except the different acts, of cause.

Regards
/Karl