Re: Arrowlines patch version 2

From: Jonatan Liljedahl
Subject: Re: Arrowlines patch version 2
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:06:42 -0300

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:40:25 +0200
Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:

> Op ma, 18-04-2005 te 14:23 -0300, schreef Jonatan Liljedahl:
> > They don't get arrows unless you set the arrow property on them.
> >
> > If you do
> >
> >    \override TextSpanner #'arrow = #'(#f . #t)
> >
> > then only textspanners will have arrows, not brackets or other
> > shapes!
>
> I have added your patch in current CVS. I modified it as well; you
> might want to take a look at it, adn compare your and my versions.

Actually I have never used CVS. Would you mind giving a brief overview
of what you modified?

Also, I just saw an error in
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/Documentation/topdocs/out-www/NEWS.html:

  Lines, such glissandi or Text-spanner lines can have arrows at the
end,

     \override Glissando #'arrow = ##t
     b''2 \glissando b'

It should be a boolean pair unless you've changed it...

/Jonatan    -=( http://kymatica.com )=-