Re: Slur combined with acciaccatura shows incorrect slur

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Slur combined with acciaccatura shows incorrect slur
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 10:31:03 +0200

Erik Sandberg wrote:
On Sunday 01 May 2005 16.04, Ruud van Silfhout wrote:

Hi guys,

When converting a piece of music for Mutopia I ran into the follwoing
problem.
I got the warning: "No slur to end" from the following piece of music.
<<{g4( \acciaccatura a16 g8 f g a)}\\{e2.}>>
The slur connects to the a16 instead of the last a.
platform: XP machine with cygwin running Lilypond 2.4.3

This is a known bug, see slur-appoggiatura.ly in the bug cvs.

This answer is gibberish to a normal user. Should he/she be expected
to know what CVS is and how it's accessed for LilyPond?

Some months ago, there was a web version of the bug database at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/bugs/out/index.html but now it's gone
(or moved somewhere else). Could we please have it back on the web
with some nice links from relevant pages at lilypond.org?

   /Mats