Re: A french Website

From: Jean-Charles & Isabelle Malahieude
Subject: Re: A french Website
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 13:49:31 +0200

Sorry to come so late on this topic, but lists were unreachable for more than a week.

As a french user, I would be glad to contribute to this plan, either as translator or proof reader. The best thing, in my opinion, would be to translate one part, and on another hand making proof reading of another part that has been translated by someone else.

Jean-Charles