Re: TextScript

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: TextScript
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:06:26 -0500

I think the thing I did not find intuitive is that something called TextScript affects markup. If is was just mentioned under 1.4 Text markup that TextScript affects all text markup, I would have figured that out a lot sooner. Any example that uses TextScript demonostrating that subsequent uses of \markup are affected by it would help a lot, I think.

So I guess I narrowed it down to I would like to see it under 7.4 Text markup.

Stephen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>