Re: Another documentation issue

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Another documentation issue
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:41:13 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:
For instance, in 5.7.4 Metronome marks, 'See also' points to MetronomeChangeEvent. Why not replace that with MetronomeMark? In the MetronomeChangeEvent page, I click on Metronome_mark_engraver and from there MetronomeMark.

Currently Metronome Marks is section number 8.3.1, and it contains MetronomeChangeEvent and MetronomeMark. I'm proposing that we eliminate the MetronomeChangeEvent and leave the MetornomeMark.

OK, I'm convinced. We can scrap all the Event links, but there should be a new section inserted on \displayMusic.