Re: white-dot / white-text

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: white-dot / white-text
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 01:05:29 +0200

Carl Sorensen wrote:
On Sat, 2005-05-28 at 15:47 +0200, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Hi Carl,

I'm cleaning up the backend, so we can easily get the same functionality in SVG as in PS. FOr this reason, I want to remove white_dot and white_text from the routines. Can you change the fretdiagram code to use ly:stencil-in-color (see CVS) and the circle drawing routine from producing dots?

I think I've made the necessary changes to the scheme files, but I can't
prove it.

2.5.27 on mingw doesn't process fret diagrams properly as released.  I
get an error in ghostcript, as shown here. (It looks like there's an
erroneous // in the font path).

GSview 4.7 2005-03-26
Unknown in Comments section at line 7:
  %%DocumentSuppliedResources: font PFAEmmentaler-20

Unknown in Comments section at line 8:
  %%DocumentSuppliedResources: font Verdana

Displaying page 1
Error: /invalidfileaccess in --file--
Operand stack:
   (C:/Program
Files/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/2.5.26/fonts/type1//PFAemmentaler-20.pfa)
(r)

Are you viewing the file with your own Ghostscript/GSView combo?

If yes, note that you have to use the -dNOSAFER option for GhostScript with these files. Otherwise, you should be able to use the PDF produced by Lily with Acrobat reader or similar.