Re: lilypond-2.5.29-2 for windows

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: lilypond-2.5.29-2 for windows
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:31:34 +0200

Johannes Schindelin writes:

> Evertime I get something like this, it is either a sh/bash problem,

Yes, well, the native route does not go through sh, so in this case it
may well be a cmd problem.  That might explain the lack of any error
reporting.  I guess that we should never go through the shell anyway,
but should use exec instead.

> or (more likely) environment variables.

Yes, I've tested all permutations that I could think of, and use the
by lilypond reported values verbatim in the shell.

Jan.