I'm a brasilian student.. How can I do...

From: Lillian Teixeira
Subject: I'm a brasilian student.. How can I do...
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:32:14 -0300 (ART)

Hello,

please, I'm studing musixtex and in its book "Using TEX to write polyphonic or instrumental music" talks about a resolution of problems of agreement of terms technician and I need a glossary that it was a: http://lilypond.org/stable/Documentation/user/out-www/music-glossary.html
but it doesn't works..
How can I do for to obtain this?
It forgives me for eventual errors.
Help me please,