Re: printpagenumber in 2.5.31

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: printpagenumber in 2.5.31
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:19:34 -0700

On 27-Jun-05, at 11:52 AM, VSD wrote:
Graham, find attached the new patch for "titling-init.ly". I'm not very used to the gnu tools, is it usable?

I've extracted the info from the file, but there was one problem: you're
doing this on windows, which uses a different End-Of-Line character(s)
than unix and osx.  If you produce a patch against the original source,
then diff wants to change every line (to give it a new EOL char); if you
produce a patch against your own source (in this case, with .old and .new), then the unmodified parts of the diff don't match up with the original source.

I'm sure that you're not the first person to encounter this; there's certainly
some automatic tools that fix this, but I don't know what they are.

Oh, and the patch only needs to come to -devel, not -user as well.

Anyway, I've committed this to CVS.

Pity it didn't arrived in time for version 2.6.0...
:ยด(

Hey, this way you get your name in the THANKS file for 2.5 and 2.6!  :)