Re: printpagenumber in 2.5.31

From: VSD
Subject: Re: printpagenumber in 2.5.31
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 21:54:50 +0200

I've extracted the info from the file, but there was one problem: you're
doing this on windows, which uses a different End-Of-Line character(s)

ah, I see. my editor can save in the unix format too. will try the next time. thx for the hint.

Pity it didn't arrived in time for version 2.6.0...
:ยด(

Hey, this way you get your name in the THANKS file for 2.5 and 2.6!  :)

(8-D