Re: Several problems with 2.5.27 version on Windows ME

From: Brynne and Russ Jorgensen
Subject: Re: Several problems with 2.5.27 version on Windows ME
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:01:34 -0600

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

Remember that
lilypad can be executed directly from the windows explorer, so you'll
need a front-end other than lilypad.scm to choose at runtime which
version to use.

Why do  you think that?  Isn't lilypond-invoke-editor.scm run that way too?

When I look at the explorer settings for the .ly file type, the "&Edit source..." action is set to

"D:\LilyPond\usr\bin\lilypad.exe" "%1"

which is why I don't think that any of the .scm files are involved when lilypad is run directly from explorer. (The "open" action is set the same way. The "&Generate PDF ..." action is set to run lilypond.exe.)

        -Russ