[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 00:51:05 +0200 (CEST)
I finished the scheme part of the part-combiner. Attached is the patch.
There are still bugs in the C part which I cannot solve:
- When there are two voices unisilence, one of them a multimeasure rest,
and the other a smaller rest, than sometimes the multimeasure rest
swallows the other, with the result that there appears a gap before the
- Sometimes slur-events are swallowed, so a slur appears to have no end.
- Multimeasure rests are not positioned according to their voice, but
always appear in the middle.
I would solve these problems myself if I could, but it would take to much
time with my limited understanding of lilypond internals.
2005-07-07 Kristof Bastiaensen <address@hidden>
* ly/declarations-init.ly: Set the properties to record for the
* scm/part-combiner.scm: Complete rewrite of the part-combiner.
* lily/moment-scheme.cc: Added the scheme function ly:sub-moment
to subtract moments.
* lily/recording-group-engraver.cc: Added the possibility to
record properties by putting their name in the recordProperties
Description: Text Data
- part combiner,