Re: DOS-based Windows users, please test

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: DOS-based Windows users, please test
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:33:50 -0700

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

Paul Scott writes:
I hope you have seen my success (based on your suggestions) by now.  I
haven't been sending copies to people who were subscribed but maybe I
should anyway.
Yes, thanks.  No need to send copies.

I thought of another test: what if you rerun setup and install in a
directory without spaces, eg:

  c:\lilypond

Does lilypond 2.6.1 produce PDFs ootb then?
No.

A side point is that the PATH environment should be modified by the install so that lilypond can be found from the command line (since MS has such a weak filesystem hierarchy).

I will continue working on the batch file.

Paul