[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: lilypond ./THANKS ./ChangeLog Documentation/use...

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond ./THANKS ./ChangeLog Documentation/use...
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:52:43 -0700

On 7-Jul-05, at 3:44 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
Graham Percival wrote:
 layout object called @internalsref{Fingering}.  Such an object is a
 symbol within the score.  It has properties that store numbers (like
 thicknesses and directions), but also pointers to related objects.  A
-layout object is also called @emph{grob},
+layout object is also called
 @cindex grob
 which is short for Graphical Object.

You may want to polish this formulation a bit. The grob-interface is an
interface, i.e. a collection of properties that can be set.

Done... I think. The main point of that link is to get the 5 or 6 paragraphs
introducing grobs.  I've clarified that a Grob is called a grob (and not
a "grob-interface" :)

- Graham

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]