Re: Lilypond-book 2.6.0 Problem

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book 2.6.0 Problem
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:16:59 -0700

On 15-Jul-05, at 2:01 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Graham Percival wrote:

On 15-Jul-05, at 2:57 AM, Борислав Иванов wrote:

This is the contents of a file called lilybook.tex which i created
using vim
and the code from
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/
An-example-of-a-musicological-document.html:

That's your problem.  Please use the example from the 2.6 manual, not
the 2.5
manual.

the 2.5 docs are symlinked to 2.6

Oh, I see. Sorry, I read the original message too quickly. Try using the
example from the Example templates section; it contains the line
\usepackage{graphics}

which is required.  I'll fix the other example in CVS.