Re: Wish to give up my Cygwin maintainer position

From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: Re: Wish to give up my Cygwin maintainer position
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:25:54 -0300

> Pedro,  I was thinking of you specifically (being our Build-meister),

I guess this is a Build-meister job. I have no problem in doing it. But,
it's possible to cross-build it from linux? I have a very limited access
to a windows box. And it would be far more comfortable :-)

Anyway, I'm on my way to a trip now and I'll be out until Saturday. When
I'm back I'll check it out.

Pedro