Re: Feature: multiple header definitions

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Feature: multiple header definitions
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:38:22 +0200

Ishizaki wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 01:45:47 +0200
Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:

Ishizaki, can you follow our coding style guide lines wrt formatting?

Ah, sorry for this.  I have not had my Emacs to be set.

I'm missing documentation changes and ChangeLog entries for your
patch.
>Should this be included same patch file?

The ChangeLog entry should be in the body of the email, the

Do you mean that a new function (say) "get_header" should be added, and header should be handled as one of output_def ?
Then ,its hard for me as not being expert.

Or, just simply write many codes in lily-parser.cc instead of writing
directly in parser.yy ?

the latter, and it should be a  in a function get_header()