Re: Full bar rest representation

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Full bar rest representation
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 09:45:15 +0200

May I propose that "multi measure rests" is replaced by
"full bar rests" or "full measure rests" in the manual
to avoid this common misconception.

   /Mats

Hans de Rijck wrote:
Hello Paul,

Thanks for your answer. This is what I was looking for. I understood from
the manual that capitalization was only used for multi-measure rests, but
apparently I was wrong.

thanks,

Hans de Rijck.