Re: lilypond ./ChangeLog Documentation/user/global....

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond ./ChangeLog Documentation/user/global....
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 02:21:10 -0700

On 9-Aug-05, at 2:14 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
Graham Percival wrote:
+You may change this behavior (and print all the headers when defining
address@hidden inside @code{\score}) by using
+
address@hidden
address@hidden
+   scoreTitleMarkup = \bookTitleMarkup
address@hidden
address@hidden example

A much better solution is to use
\paper{printallheaders=##t}
right? I think I learned this from one of your emails after having sent
out the somewhat misleading hint that you copied above.

Oops.  Yeah, since that's exactly what printallheaders does.

scoreTitleMarkup = \markup { \column {
  \on-the-fly #print-all-headers \bookTitleMarkup

Fixed in CVS.