Re: Getting key change alterations printed

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Getting key change alterations printed
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:36:26 -0700

On 14-Aug-05, at 4:09 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
actually, my intention is that 2.7 releases (but not CVS) should be quite usable. It might be that bug appear and disappear between versions, but that is only natural for software in development.

Ok.  In that case,
input/regression/system-extents.ly
input/regression/system-extents.ly
input/regression/system-extents.ly

:)

similar -- or possibly identical -- problem:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2005-08/msg00139.html

This affects almost every example with slurs in the manual. And on a personal note, it also results in some slurs colliding with the \header{tagline} in one of my
scores.  :)