Re: paying for Han-Wen's development work

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: paying for Han-Wen's development work
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:57:53 +0200

Pedro Kröger wrote:
So, maybe sponsored features can be one of the business models for
lilypond and I think we should go for it (I mean, make it more
evident). But How about start a campaign anyway? something like "we need
your help to keep lilypond development going, please donate any
amount". I can start it, if you agree.

I also recommend we put a paypal icon on the front page, and maybe a
small text.

I have actually been so busy with doing work, that I haven't been able to write an advertisement page :-)