Re: lilypond ./ChangeLog Documentation/user/music-g...

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond ./ChangeLog Documentation/user/music-g...
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:56:41 -0700

On 22-Aug-05, at 2:17 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Graham Percival wrote:
If it would be slightly faster, then I'd say that we should change the definitions in ly/* , but we should leave the input/* snippets (ie the user-viewed stuff)
alone.  #up is easier to type than #UP.  :)

actually, the point is that "up" is in style for \up, while UP is in style for #UP. We try to use upcase for global constants in Scheme.

OK, then.  I'll change everything.