Re: lilypond.org copyright and wiki

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: lilypond.org copyright and wiki
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 17:30:43 +0200

John Mandereau wrote:
Hello,
I would like to know who is the author of the double-lily logo, and what
is its copyright.

I made it by gimping (with permission) the image

http://www.stumptuous.com/gallery/albums/vancouver/water_lily.thumb.jpg

And what is the copyright of the lilypond.org pages? I ask this because
of possible (future) interactions between llypond.org and the wiki on
http://wikihost.org/wikis/lilypond/programm/gebo.prg?name=start

I don't understand the question. What kind of interactions?

In adition, what do the main developers think about supporting it, i.e.
adding a link from lilypond.org?

good idea! Probably in a section "Web resources" with the LSR on http://lilypond.org/web/documentation

Best regards